As the weather warms up throughout our Sunshine State, many people are out looking at buying property. Spring and summer are when houses tend to look their best and many folk are out travelling around, comparing the prices of home and land packages.
That includes first home buyers looking at getting off the rental roundabout and into their own homes as soon as possible.
However it can be a daunting process for first home buyers. Not being prepared can lead to added expenses and you may have to wait longer before you can move into your dream home.
However here’s a few points that will make shopping around for home and land packages just that much easier.
- Understand the process. You should understand every part of the first homebuyers process from the low deposit home loan, to insurance, to the conveyancing, to inspections and contracts and the follow through. It is important to do the research on each step.
- Understand the terms. As well as the process it is important to understand the terminology used. Here are some examples:
- From price — This means base price. You will need to add in all the inclusions you want, which are normally at full retail.
- Fixed price — Means the package the builder is selling is fixed price. However the contract will have fine print where it doesn’t cover “Infrastructure costs”, which are also fixed to the stated inclusions.
- Full turnkey — What this means to the customer may be a completely different term for the builder. Are you able to move in at this point or not? This is a very broad term that many builders interpret differently.
- Talk to a reputable specialist. If you are a first home buyer looking for a low deposit home loan, going through a company such as No1 Property Guide will help ease the way. We take you through the steps needed to apply for a first homeowners’ loan and help provide competitive loan options. Our guarantee is there are no hidden costs, the house is 100 percent full turnkey. All you have to do is move in.
At No1 Property Guide and Build and Built, we help guide you through every part of the first home buyers’ process. If you’re looking for a low deposit home loan, as well as information on First Home Grants for first homebuyers, contact us to find out how we can help you.
Our service includes mortgage managers and quality master builders who deliver a full turnkey land and home package in desirable locations in Queensland.
If you’re a first home buyer and looking for a low deposit home loan, contact us and find out more.
You can also read reviews for No1 Property Guide here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/no1propertyguide/reviews/